Monday, March 9, 2015

A Few Points


Just a few points to make here, nothing big or dramatic here. Off the heels of retiring from PAX East this weekend, I am currently working on a piece about that and conventions in general, since I have been to both Anime Boston and PAX now. Also in relation to PAX, some lessons learned from one of the panels, I will now try to have a consistent “posting day”, and I am going to try to make that mondays. That way I can set a goal for myself and you don’t have to wait three weeks for me to post something. However, the topics, 90% of the time, will still be random and I may post one, or as many as I feel depending on what I accomplish over the week. Plus I may still post stuff in the middle of the week, but keep looking on Mondays.

No comments:

Post a Comment