Monday, January 7, 2019

A Reintroduction for 2019

I know last year my posting was spotty, on and off, and for the last few months, nothing at all. Now I can't promise that this year will be an upswing in posts, but I will do my best to stay on top of it. Last year was rough at times, issues with a YouTube channel I was working on, changes at work, and some computer issues (such as my old ThinkPad cooking it's own power board). Also I was doing quite a bit of writing on a science fiction series I've been working on for quite some time, hopefully I'll be able to release a bit of it in the coming months (if I can get what I was going to post off the aforementioned ThinkPad).

This year I hope bring you more of the same content I've posted for the last years I've run this blog, reviews, politics, history, and other social topics. As I've said in the past, everything I post here is my opinion, so take that with a grain of salt; I post sources to where I get my information and attempt explain my opinions the most eloquent manner possible. I know that doesn't get as many views as the more controversial blogs and opinion pieces, but I have standards I adhere to.

On the Facebook page and Blog, feel free to comment, however please keep it civil and in good taste. Discussion is good, but name calling and insults get us no where and I will not tolerate it; all post that violate this will be deleted, and possibly reported depending upon the vulgarity, bots and trolls will have their posts deleted outright. I have always felt that polite civil discourse help can solve many problems, so lets change the culture of the internet from the vulgar place it has become.

Also, thank you to those who read my blog, seeing people view what I have to hare gives me the motivation to continue this.

Thank you, and have Happy 2019!

No comments:

Post a Comment