Tuesday, April 21, 2015

An Update of Sorts

I missed last week's post, sorry about that. Work, Dungeons & Dragons (yes, 26 years old and I play it), and trying to build the universe around the epic I have been building have devoured much of my time. As well as experimenting in script writing, I have been drafting a script for an adaption of The Silmarillion in the same vain as Game of Thrones. I'm not an actual script writer, just dabbling in it, see what I can come up with; and there is not actual Silmarillion TV show being planned as far as I know, unfortunately.

So en-light of scheduling issues, I will be moving the updates again to Wednesday. That should give me ample time and room to put something together. I should have something ready by mid tomorrow!

Again, sorry for the lack of updates and Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment